The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization popularly known as EPFO has the branch of its all over India. For claiming the Provident Fund (PF) amount, a person has to visit the nearby EPFO office. With the help of advanced engineering, the entire practice for claiming, publishing & having the cash transferred into the account has been made online. Through the internet claiming of PF, the entire practice of clearing the PF length can be easily dealt with only in ten days. Before, the introduction of internet program the entire official method of PF processing was carried through the papers.
Recommended–> : https://mydearsex.com/
Let’s check out the step-by-step procedure to know how to claim your EPF through the internet system:
1. Firstly, you must affirm 3 things carrying with you i.e. UAN, Aadhaar Card, Active Savings account Number along with a Valid Phone Number. Make sure that the telephone number of yours is connected with your bank account.
2. Log in into the EPFO web portal and type in the details of your UAN (Universal Account Number). If in case your Aadhaar card is simply not authorized with the UAN, then initially you are going to have to process for the e KYC (Know Your Customer) verification process. After the complete KYC validation, you can carry on further for the PF procedure. For any web based verification of e-KYC, the Aadhaar authority is going to send you an OTP (One Time Password) on your phone number for finishing the identity verification process.
3. The PAN card details are also necessary to be brimming for availing the online PF withdrawal services. The three details i.e. Name, Gender and Age are being cross-verified for initializing the PF withdrawal process.
4. On the screen, only one web page claim form is now being displayed that should be totally filled for distributing the claiming. You’ll find 3 clear varieties of styles i.e. Form 19, 10C and 31 that requires to be brimming for various purposes. For the pension withdrawal Form 10 C has to be brimming. Moreover, for the partial and complete withdrawal of PF Form nineteen and 31 demands to become filled respectively.
5. With each and every withdrawal service, you will find a specific set of problems which usually have to be fulfilled for availing the gain of PF. Specifically while filling the Form 19, you have to bring up the date of connecting to and final date of working in the business. At the time of publishing the Form on EPFO portal, you shouldn’t be employed in the establishment that you have claimed in Form. Apart from it, the organization must be supported under the Employees’ provident Fund as well as Miscellaneous Provision Act, 1952.
6. For saying and settlement of finalized PF amount, a gap of 2 weeks from the final date of employment with the business is obligatory to follow.
7. The folks that wish to withdraw the pension can be dealt with by taking filling Form 10C displayed on EPFO internet site. The staff needs to have worked minimum for 6 weeks with the group for availing the advantages of pension. The guidelines of employer’s contribution to Employees’ Pension Scheme are now being appropriate on the pension withdrawal.
8. After the completion and submission of PF withdrawal Form on the EPFO portal, you will see the PF amount credited to your bank account within several days.
9. If in the case you would like to transfer the PF money to an alternative savings account that isn’t authorized with EPFO, then you definitely have to adopt the offline process of money transfer.